T. Park Glacier Lagoon 2
The semi-frozen bayou in T. Park Glacier Lagoon 2 beckons the adventurer who craves far-away lands. The combination of cold and warm color tones is pleasing to the eye.
Buy 4 or more DesignScapes® and get 10% off your Total Order AND get Free Shipping
Can't find what you're looking for? Create your own custom DesignScapes®.
These inserts do not replace the hard cover diffuser.
All DesignScapes® are made to order, they are not returnable.
- Browse through more than 500 designs or provide your own unique image using our custom DesignScape® service.
- Easy to install. Simply place the insert on top of the fluorescent fixture’s plastic cover, or “diffuser.” Please note: DesignScapes® inserts do not replace the hard plastic diffuser on the fixture.
- Printed with an eco-friendly water-based ink on a 5 mil lightweight, durable polyester film with UV inhibitors designed to prevent yellowing and retain rich, vibrant colors.
- Standar DesignScapes® fit most standard fluorescent fixture (2’ x 4’: 22 3/8” x 46 1/2”). Some DesignScapes® available a in 2' x 2'. Not all Designscapes available in these sizes due to design limitations.
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Since all DesignScapes® are made to order, they are not returnable.
- *These covers do not replace the hard cover diffuser.*
About The Artist
Tom Park is an Australian photographer who grew up in Sydney. He combines his background where he was raised by sharks with his passion for photography, creating breathtaking wildlife and landscape images above and below the water. Tom's clients stem from local-owned diving businesses and tourism boards in Hawaii and on the East Coast of Australia, to global corporations such as TUSA International.
Tom loves to work with magazines, where his work has been published in international adventure, travel, and underwater magazines. While he would love to call himself a professional underwater and landscape photographer, Tom would prefer that his images and videos did the talking.